Our Vision & Mission
At Care Medical, we distinguish ourselves through promises we make to our patients, referral sources and employees. These promises are not part of a slogan on a brochure, but rather a way that describes our commitment to those we serve. What guides every decision we make is what is best for our customers, referral sources and employees. To this end we make the following three promises:
We always strive to say YES
We will deliver services in a timely manner
- - Hospital deliveries within an hour
- - CPAP setups scheduled within 24 hours of receiving the referral
- - Home deliveries at a time convenient to the customer; usually same day
Everyone involved will be satisfied
About Our Locations
- - Care Medical began in Athens in 1984. Our retail location on Prince Avenue is directly across the street from Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center and is convenient to the medical community. This location offers DME (Durable Medical Equipment), Respiratory, Mobility, and a broad variety of medical supplies. Come visit our friendly retail staff today for all your home medical equipment needs.
- - Our location on South Enota is conveniently located immediately next to Northeast Georgia Medical Center. This location offers DME (Durable Medical Equipment), Respiratory, and Mobility. Look for us in the green building at the curve on South Enota!
- - Our location is on Fenwick Street just minutes from downtown Augusta. This location is conveniently located just one block south of Walton Way and 13th street. This location offers DME (Durable Medical Equipment), Respiratory and Mobility.
- - Our location in Atlanta is conveniently located in Norcross. However, we cover the greater Atlanta with convenient home delivery of most medical equipment regardless of where you live in the Metro and beyond. This location offers DME (Durable Medical Equipment), Respiratory, and Mobility equipment.